Cancellations and Returns
Cancellation, returns and refunds
You have certain rights under the law. These include:
- that any products supplied by us will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Website;
- certain remedies if a product is defective; and
- a right to cancel your order within 28 working days, beginning the day after the day on which You receive the product, and to receive a full refund, even if the product is not defective. This right is subject to certain conditions and exceptions (see “Return of non-faulty goods” below).
- cancellation can be communicated by emailing email@example.com
Return of non-faulty goods
We hope you will be satisfied with your purchase from us. If not, you have the right to return the product to us and receive a full refund provided:
- you notify us in writing that you are cancelling your purchase no later than the 28 working days after the day on which you received your product;
- you have taken reasonable care of the product prior to return – in particular this means they must not have been damaged;
- you may give us notice of cancellation by any written means (including email, fax or letter), but it will speed up the process for you and us if you contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- you will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us, unless it is faulty, incorrect or misdescribed.
Please return the Product in suitable packaging. We will refund the purchase price and original delivery charge of any goods returned no later than 14 days from the day when you give us notice of cancellation.
Please note that if you fail to take reasonable care of returned products, or fail to return the product to us, we will be entitled to make a claim against you for any losses which we suffer.
Our Legal obligations and our Limitation on Liability
You have certain rights under the law. These include that any products supplied by us will be of satisfactory quality and fit for their intended purpose. Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect these statutory rights.
If we breach these Terms we shall only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach, up to a maximum of the purchase price of your order. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of entering into this agreement.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Other third party cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.